July 2019 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Pope: The poor show us the face of Christ June 15, 2019
- Christians must offer real hope to the most vulnerable, pope says June 14, 2019
- “The Devil is Smiling”. Where are our Shepherds? June 11, 2019
- Number of newborns in Japan fell to record low while population dropped faster than ever in 2018 June 8, 2019
- Bring forth the fruits of the Good News – Pentecost 2019! June 7, 2019
- What Does Saint Thomas Say About Immigration? June 2, 2019
- Pope Francis: ‘It’s not just about migrants, but about all of us’ May 28, 2019
- Pope Francis: ‘Abortion is never the answer’ May 27, 2019
- Addressing dementia prevention May 26, 2019
- Pastoral Orientations On Human Trafficking May 23, 2019
2018 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Category Archives: Delegation Articles
Well I’m back from the Cruise and I’m at our usual Spring study session. The cruise experience was wonderful.
Only Jerry Novotny and I attended the full meeting. Iwo had gone to bed because he was very tired. Iru had Mass during that time and came late and didn’t open his mouth once. Of course, he’d been alone in the … Continue reading
Keeping up with my 25th ordination anniversary, I thought of doing something spiritual while focusing on the 25 years of my journey as a Missionary Priest. It has always been a kind of a dream for me to visit the … Continue reading
Once again, OMI community in Japan gathered for their yearly Christmas party which was held on 27th December 2018. This year our delegation Superior and the council decided on creating an organizing committee to set up the Christmas Party. Jerry … Continue reading
This year, Oblates from South Korea and Japan will gather in Kochi City, Japan, to celebrate Christmas. Although we belong to one delegation, we function in two different cultures, with two different languages and our missionary approaches are quite different.
The Honshu-Tokushima District Meeting was held at Itami Oblate House on 30th October 2018. The main purpose of this gathering was to pray together as we celebrate the 200th Anniversary of the First Rule of our congregation.