- Lent and Pandemic February 22, 2021
- Japanese, Korean bishops oppose dumping of radioactive water into the sea February 18, 2021
- Lenten Reflection Guide 2021: Brothers and Sisters All February 17, 2021
- Message of the Holy Father Francis for Lent 2021 February 17, 2021
- Refugees are not just people February 3, 2021
- Christmas online gathering: December 28, 2020 January 9, 2021
- On the moral illicitness of the use of vaccines made from cells derived from aborted human fetuses January 4, 2021
- A Culture of Care as a Path to Peace January 2, 2021
- Goodbye 2020 January 2, 2021
- YEAR OF ST. JOSEPH: 2020.12.08 ~ 2021.12.08 December 24, 2020
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2019
About 613,000 people aged 40 to 64 are believed to fall into the category of recluses, who hide themselves away in their homes without working, the government’s first survey on the age group showed Friday.
Suicide has become the leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan for the first time in the postwar period, an analysis of government demographic data has shown.
The prenuptial agreement, an age-old practice fairly common in many Western countries, is gaining a foothold in Japan as more and more people insist on drawing one up to ensure they will be protected if their marriage ends badly.