- Pope: The poor show us the face of Christ June 15, 2019
- Christians must offer real hope to the most vulnerable, pope says June 14, 2019
- “The Devil is Smiling”. Where are our Shepherds? June 11, 2019
- Number of newborns in Japan fell to record low while population dropped faster than ever in 2018 June 8, 2019
- Bring forth the fruits of the Good News – Pentecost 2019! June 7, 2019
- What Does Saint Thomas Say About Immigration? June 2, 2019
- Pope Francis: ‘It’s not just about migrants, but about all of us’ May 28, 2019
- Pope Francis: ‘Abortion is never the answer’ May 27, 2019
- Addressing dementia prevention May 26, 2019
- Pastoral Orientations On Human Trafficking May 23, 2019
2018 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2019
About 613,000 people aged 40 to 64 are believed to fall into the category of recluses, who hide themselves away in their homes without working, the government’s first survey on the age group showed Friday.
Suicide has become the leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan for the first time in the postwar period, an analysis of government demographic data has shown.
The prenuptial agreement, an age-old practice fairly common in many Western countries, is gaining a foothold in Japan as more and more people insist on drawing one up to ensure they will be protected if their marriage ends badly.