- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis For the 54th Communications Day May 26, 2020
- Japan’s elderly workers suffer as pandemic closes businesses May 23, 2020
- Interaction with Nature May 8, 2020
- Displaced People and the “Hidden Victims” of the Coronavirus May 8, 2020
- Remembering Mary in times of fear and uncertainty… May 2, 2020
- Life in Japan at this time of the pandemic April 27, 2020
- Celebrating the Holy Week and Easter through social media April 27, 2020
- Evangelization in Japan April 21, 2020
- I leaned down and kissed my son April 21, 2020
- ProLifers as Modern Disciples – The India Experience April 9, 2020
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2019
About 613,000 people aged 40 to 64 are believed to fall into the category of recluses, who hide themselves away in their homes without working, the government’s first survey on the age group showed Friday.
Suicide has become the leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan for the first time in the postwar period, an analysis of government demographic data has shown.
The prenuptial agreement, an age-old practice fairly common in many Western countries, is gaining a foothold in Japan as more and more people insist on drawing one up to ensure they will be protected if their marriage ends badly.