- War Against Children: Freezing Live Embryos – “human or not?” (Part 10) May 19, 2022
- Make peace not war March 14, 2022
- Seen yet ignored March 10, 2022
- Is the devil real? Putin’s Illegal Invasion March 8, 2022
- Is it really possible to love our enemies? March 1, 2022
- Message of his Holiness Pope Francis for Lent 2022 March 1, 2022
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis for the Thirtieth World Day of the Sick – February 3, 2022
- Mission Station – A Periphery Glance December 26, 2021
- War Against Children: Child-Soldiers – “protect us” (Part 9) December 21, 2021
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis For The Fifth World Day of the Poor November 15, 2021
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2019
About 613,000 people aged 40 to 64 are believed to fall into the category of recluses, who hide themselves away in their homes without working, the government’s first survey on the age group showed Friday.
Suicide has become the leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan for the first time in the postwar period, an analysis of government demographic data has shown.
The prenuptial agreement, an age-old practice fairly common in many Western countries, is gaining a foothold in Japan as more and more people insist on drawing one up to ensure they will be protected if their marriage ends badly.