- Message of the Holy Father Francis for Lent 2023, 17.02.2023 March 19, 2023
- A New Generation: The Senior Family March 19, 2023
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis XXXI World Day of the Sick – 11 February 2023 February 10, 2023
- OMI Japan: Christmas in Kochi – Dec. 27 ~ 28, 2022 December 30, 2022
- ADVENT: Stay Awake! November 29, 2022
- ‘Let go’ – not easy, but necessary October 29, 2022
- Oblate Toyohashi Mission ~ in the eyes of the Delegation Superior October 25, 2022
- Is God really Silent? October 23, 2022
- Ukraine: Missionary priests hoping to open healing centre in Kyiv October 17, 2022
- World Mission Day October 7, 2022
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2019
613,000 in Japan aged 40 to 64 are recluses, says first government survey of hikikomori
About 613,000 people aged 40 to 64 are believed to fall into the category of recluses, who hide themselves away in their homes without working, the government’s first survey on the age group showed Friday.
Suicide now leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan
Suicide has become the leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan for the first time in the postwar period, an analysis of government demographic data has shown.
With divorce on the rise, more Japanese taking to ‘prenups’ as they prepare to wed
The prenuptial agreement, an age-old practice fairly common in many Western countries, is gaining a foothold in Japan as more and more people insist on drawing one up to ensure they will be protected if their marriage ends badly.
Visit to Israel, Journey to the Holy Land
Keeping up with my 25th ordination anniversary, I thought of doing something spiritual while focusing on the 25 years of my journey as a Missionary Priest. It has always been a kind of a dream for me to visit the … Continue reading
Posted in Oblate Scene Leave a comment