- Letter of the Superior General: Let us walk together listening to the call to care for the common home. September 9, 2023
- Life At Conception Act: October pro-life month calls us to Radical Solidarity September 8, 2023
- August in Japan August 12, 2023
- The Truth: Catholic Church and LGBTQ+ August 5, 2023
- The Season of Creation Focuses on Justice and Peace for All July 23, 2023
- War Against Children: IVF – 70-75% do not survive (part 14) July 9, 2023
- Leadership Ministry June 7, 2023
- War Against Children: Down Syndrome Genocide – 90% Killed (Part 13) April 26, 2023
- “Go to Galilee” April 14, 2023
- Message of the Holy Father Francis for Lent 2023, 17.02.2023 March 19, 2023
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2019
About 613,000 people aged 40 to 64 are believed to fall into the category of recluses, who hide themselves away in their homes without working, the government’s first survey on the age group showed Friday.
Suicide has become the leading cause of death among children aged 10 to 14 in Japan for the first time in the postwar period, an analysis of government demographic data has shown.
The prenuptial agreement, an age-old practice fairly common in many Western countries, is gaining a foothold in Japan as more and more people insist on drawing one up to ensure they will be protected if their marriage ends badly.