- ProLifers as Modern Disciples – The India Experience April 9, 2020
- Gender gap deeply ingrained in Japan, says top U.N. official Nakamitsu March 7, 2020
- Japanese dioceses suspend Masses amid coronavirus epidemic March 7, 2020
- Is Hikikomori (Extreme Social Withdrawal) a Global Epidemic? January 14, 2020
- …they have seen a great light January 6, 2020
- The Oblate Mission in Vietnam January 2, 2020
- Childhood in Japan is certainly not getting any easier December 29, 2019
- Babies born in Japan to drop below 900,000 in 2019 for first time December 25, 2019
- Journey From Advent to Christmas With Mary December 24, 2019
- My Experience of Christmas December 17, 2019
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: March 2020
Gender gaps remain significant in Japan as traditional roles for men and women are strongly reinforced in society and through mass media, leaving many women accustomed to restrictive norms and limited opportunities, a senior U.N. official has said.
Mar 4, 2020.- Some Japanese dioceses have suspended Masses for several weeks due to the ongoing coronavirus epidemic across the country.