December 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Letter of the Superior General: Let us walk together listening to the call to care for the common home. September 9, 2023
- Life At Conception Act: October pro-life month calls us to Radical Solidarity September 8, 2023
- August in Japan August 12, 2023
- The Truth: Catholic Church and LGBTQ+ August 5, 2023
- The Season of Creation Focuses on Justice and Peace for All July 23, 2023
- War Against Children: IVF – 70-75% do not survive (part 14) July 9, 2023
- Leadership Ministry June 7, 2023
- War Against Children: Down Syndrome Genocide – 90% Killed (Part 13) April 26, 2023
- “Go to Galilee” April 14, 2023
- Message of the Holy Father Francis for Lent 2023, 17.02.2023 March 19, 2023
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Author Archives: Bradly Rozairo
Brad Rozairo, OMI – As the year comes to an end, we, Oblates in Japan, came together in Kochi to celebrate our annual community Christmas.
Brad Rozairo, OMI – Last Sunday (Nov.27, 2022) the Catholic Church entered the Advent season. This means that the day of waiting for Christmas has begun.
Brad Rozairo, OMI – In the year 2008, I followed a six-month psycho-spiritual renewal program, known as the ‘Sabbatical Pilgrimage’ in the Philippines. The focus of the program was mainly on the inner journey of life. There were inputs that helped me … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo, OMI – Among the five mission parishes that are being taken care of by the Oblates in Japan, Toyohashi – a peaceful riverside town in central Japan, is one of them.
Brad Rozairo, OMI – Every year on the third Sunday of October we celebrate World Mission Sunday. At mass that Sunday, as Catholics we recommit ourselves to our common vocation through Baptism to be missionaries through participation in the Eucharist, prayer and by … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo OMI — The “Ten Days for Peace” is the annual period of prayer held by the Church in Japan from August 6 to 15, to remember the victims of the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This was established by the … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo, OMI – These days as I follow the news about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, my mind goes back to Sri Lanka. The ethnic war which lasted for 26 years was a very frightening experience for many, especially for people … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo, OMI –In Japan, if you do not have power, money or are not successful, the society will look on you as if you are an “unwanted guest”. I do not think that anyone would want to be an unwanted guest, … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo OMI — People living in places where there is no sign of a church or a convent often look for a priest or a nun to talk to. When they meet such a person, they are full of joy … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo, OMI – A big city can become the centre of the world by hosting a mega-event like the Olympics by showcasing its modern technology, supertall buildings, eco-friendly environment etc. but it does not get to decide how it … Continue reading
Brad Rozairo OMI — “Protecting All Life Makes Peace” is the theme for this year’s “TEN DAYS OF PRAYER FOR PEACE” which is annually being observed in Japan from August 6 ~ August 15. This initiative was taken by the … Continue reading