September 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A SPECIAL MONTH TO “PROTECT ALL LIFE”: September 1 ～ October 4, 2021 September 3, 2021
- War Against Children: Body Parts – “Worst Nightmare For the Unborn” (Part 5) August 30, 2021
- The Hidden side of the Olympics August 14, 2021
- Prayer For Peace August 4, 2021
- Rituals or Spirituality? June 26, 2021
- Pope Francis appoints English Oblate, Father Andrew Small, secretary of child protection commission June 23, 2021
- Pope Francis Says, “Abortion is the Death Penalty for the Unborn.” May 24, 2021
- Crimes against humanity start by depersonalizing the individual March 15, 2021
- Lent and Pandemic February 22, 2021
- On the moral illicitness of the use of vaccines made from cells derived from aborted human fetuses February 18, 2021
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Category Archives: Superior’s Desk
Bradly Rozairo OMI – When I look back at the schedule we had during my years of formation in the seminary, one of the things that come to my mind is the time spent in the garden doing some manual labor. Every day a … Continue reading
Bradly Rozairo OMI – These days as the lockdown continues in many places, people are being urged to connect with nature so that it will be beneficial to both their physical and mental health. Whether there is a pandemic or not, I think that … Continue reading
Bradly Rozairo OMI – Dear friends, as we begin the month of May with Mary our Mother I would like to share a short story with you.
Bradly Rozairo OMI – : Is evangelization difficult in Japan? This is a question often asked by many, and the answer is, Yes. Having lived in Japan for a good number of years I would say that missionaries do struggle, get disappointed … Continue reading
Bradly Rozairo, OMI – The Missionary Oblates were allowed by the Communist government to enter Vietnam in 2010 to perform limited missionary work; they had been there since 2001. The Oblates are one of just a handful of religious congregations … Continue reading
(Bradly Rozairo, OMI) -Every year around this time the whole world gets ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus. We in Japan also remember Christmas when it enters the cold season and celebrate it as a festival.
Ahead of Pope Francis’ Apostolic Journey to Japan, an OMI missionary priest explores how the face of the local Catholic Church is changing and the challenges of preaching the Gospel where people give priority to work, not religion.
Dear Brothers, God wants us to break away from our ‘comfort zone’ and step out in faith to do what He thinks is best for us. Are we ready to take up this challenge?
At the request of various bishops’ conferences, Pope Francis has changed the date of the World Day of Migrants and Refugees to the last Sunday of September. The World Day for Migrants and Refugees will be held this Sunday, September … Continue reading
Dear Brothers, Hundred years ago, Pope Benedict XV released the encyclical Maximum Illud, which called on Catholics to bring the Good News to all peoples (Missio Ad Gentes). To commemorate this anniversary, Pope Francis has declared October 2019 to be … Continue reading
(from Brad Rozairo OMI) What is the Season of Creation? http://seasonofcreation.org/. The season, which runs yearly between September 1 and October 4 (the feast of St. Francis of Assisi) is that of the year when we renew our commitment to pray … Continue reading