- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis For the 54th Communications Day May 26, 2020
- Japan’s elderly workers suffer as pandemic closes businesses May 23, 2020
- Interaction with Nature May 8, 2020
- Displaced People and the “Hidden Victims” of the Coronavirus May 8, 2020
- Remembering Mary in times of fear and uncertainty… May 2, 2020
- Life in Japan at this time of the pandemic April 27, 2020
- Celebrating the Holy Week and Easter through social media April 27, 2020
- Evangelization in Japan April 21, 2020
- I leaned down and kissed my son April 21, 2020
- ProLifers as Modern Disciples – The India Experience April 9, 2020
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: May 2018
In a letter to Japanese bishops, Pope Francis urges his brother prelates to use the example of their country’s martyrs as an inspiration to continue their mission of evangelization amid modern-day challenges.
A 17th century Catholic Samurai and martyr was beatified during a Mass in Osaka, Japan on Tuesday.
Japan’s National Police Agency has reported that investigations for the possession and distribution of child pornography reached record levels in 2017, the result of a large database of pornography buyers seized by Tokyo police last May. The database, listing some … Continue reading
The church is a sacred place where people come not only to pray and worship, but also to meet with other believers. In these meetings people receive and give encouragement, support, and service to one another.
A 2-hour talk will be held at Naruto Parish on June 11, 2018 at 2pm. Bro Yagi’s brother will be the main speaker.