- War Against Children: Freezing Live Embryos – “human or not?” (Part 10) May 19, 2022
- Make peace not war March 14, 2022
- Seen yet ignored March 10, 2022
- Is the devil real? Putin’s Illegal Invasion March 8, 2022
- Is it really possible to love our enemies? March 1, 2022
- Message of his Holiness Pope Francis for Lent 2022 March 1, 2022
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis for the Thirtieth World Day of the Sick – February 3, 2022
- Mission Station – A Periphery Glance December 26, 2021
- War Against Children: Child-Soldiers – “protect us” (Part 9) December 21, 2021
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis For The Fifth World Day of the Poor November 15, 2021
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Daily Archives: May 27, 2018
The church is a sacred place where people come not only to pray and worship, but also to meet with other believers. In these meetings people receive and give encouragement, support, and service to one another.
A 2-hour talk will be held at Naruto Parish on June 11, 2018 at 2pm. Bro Yagi’s brother will be the main speaker.