- Pope: The poor show us the face of Christ June 15, 2019
- Christians must offer real hope to the most vulnerable, pope says June 14, 2019
- “The Devil is Smiling”. Where are our Shepherds? June 11, 2019
- Number of newborns in Japan fell to record low while population dropped faster than ever in 2018 June 8, 2019
- Bring forth the fruits of the Good News – Pentecost 2019! June 7, 2019
- What Does Saint Thomas Say About Immigration? June 2, 2019
- Pope Francis: ‘It’s not just about migrants, but about all of us’ May 28, 2019
- Pope Francis: ‘Abortion is never the answer’ May 27, 2019
- Addressing dementia prevention May 26, 2019
- Pastoral Orientations On Human Trafficking May 23, 2019
2018 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Daily Archives: May 27, 2018
The church is a sacred place where people come not only to pray and worship, but also to meet with other believers. In these meetings people receive and give encouragement, support, and service to one another.
A 2-hour talk will be held at Naruto Parish on June 11, 2018 at 2pm. Bro Yagi’s brother will be the main speaker.