- Gardening June 13, 2020
- I leaned down and kissed my son June 10, 2020
- Do we walk alone? June 10, 2020
- Caring is Involvement June 7, 2020
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis For the 54th Communications Day May 26, 2020
- Japan’s elderly workers suffer as pandemic closes businesses May 23, 2020
- Interaction with Nature May 8, 2020
- Displaced People and the “Hidden Victims” of the Coronavirus May 8, 2020
- Remembering Mary in times of fear and uncertainty… May 2, 2020
- Life in Japan at this time of the pandemic April 27, 2020
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Daily Archives: May 27, 2018
The church is a sacred place where people come not only to pray and worship, but also to meet with other believers. In these meetings people receive and give encouragement, support, and service to one another.
A 2-hour talk will be held at Naruto Parish on June 11, 2018 at 2pm. Bro Yagi’s brother will be the main speaker.