- Season of Creation (Sept. 1 ~ Oct. 4, 2019) September 1, 2019
- Remembering Hiroshima & Nagasaki August 8, 2019
- Fukushima study tour August 8, 2019
- 2019 Ten Days of Prayer for Peace August 8, 2019
- INTER-CHAPTER 2019 LOGO August 8, 2019
- The trouble Japan faces with immigration July 26, 2019
- Pope: The poor show us the face of Christ June 15, 2019
- Christians must offer real hope to the most vulnerable, pope says June 14, 2019
- “The Devil is Smiling”. Where are our Shepherds? June 11, 2019
- Number of newborns in Japan fell to record low while population dropped faster than ever in 2018 June 8, 2019
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: May 2019
In his message for the 2019 World Day of Migrants and Refugees, Pope Francis says fear and a throw-away culture lead to the rejection and exclusion of people seeking a better life.
Vatican City, May 25, 2019 / 06:25 am (CNA).- Pope Francis said Saturday that abortion is never the answer to difficult prenatal diagnoses, calling selective abortion of the disabled the “expression of an inhuman eugenics mentality.”
The government has compiled a draft outline of new measures to address the growing problem of dementia among the elderly, placing emphasis on preventive steps to curb the increase in the number of patients.
Pope Francis attaches enormous importance to the plight of the millions of men, women and children who are trafficked and enslaved. They are among the most dehumanized and discarded of people in the modern world and all over the world. … Continue reading
Click to view: Towards the Global Compacts 2018 Migrants and Refugees Section Integral Human Development Palazzo San Calisto 00120 Vatican City Table of Contents *Introduction *Message for the 51st World Day of Peace *20 Pastoral Action Points *20 Action Points … Continue reading
Click to view: 20 Pastoral Action Points
This is to share with you what transpired during the meeting on Human Trafficking sponsored by Talitha Kum (Japan) where I also serve as a member of the steering committee (we function under the umbrella of J-Carm which is the … Continue reading
The Sri Lankan community living in the Kansai region of Japan came together on April 28th to remember and pray for the victims and the injured in the terror attacks that took place on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka. The … Continue reading
Well I’m back from the Cruise and I’m at our usual Spring study session. The cruise experience was wonderful.