- Protect All Life Month August 31, 2020
- 75 years after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Vatican is providing moral guidance on nuclear weapons August 5, 2020
- TEN DAYS FOR PEACE AND CALL FOR A WORLD FREE OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS July 23, 2020
- 75 Years after the War: A Peace Message from the Catholic Bishops of Japan – Protect all life – Peace is the path of hope July 19, 2020
- Seek God’s face in the poor, sick, abandoned and foreigners July 13, 2020
- Gardening June 13, 2020
- I leaned down and kissed my son June 10, 2020
- Do we walk alone? June 10, 2020
- Caring is Involvement June 7, 2020
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis For the 54th Communications Day May 26, 2020
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: May 2019
In his message for the 2019 World Day of Migrants and Refugees, Pope Francis says fear and a throw-away culture lead to the rejection and exclusion of people seeking a better life.
Vatican City, May 25, 2019 / 06:25 am (CNA).- Pope Francis said Saturday that abortion is never the answer to difficult prenatal diagnoses, calling selective abortion of the disabled the “expression of an inhuman eugenics mentality.”
The government has compiled a draft outline of new measures to address the growing problem of dementia among the elderly, placing emphasis on preventive steps to curb the increase in the number of patients.
Pope Francis attaches enormous importance to the plight of the millions of men, women and children who are trafficked and enslaved. They are among the most dehumanized and discarded of people in the modern world and all over the world. … Continue reading
Click to view: Towards the Global Compacts 2018 Migrants and Refugees Section Integral Human Development Palazzo San Calisto 00120 Vatican City Table of Contents *Introduction *Message for the 51st World Day of Peace *20 Pastoral Action Points *20 Action Points … Continue reading
Click to view: 20 Pastoral Action Points
This is to share with you what transpired during the meeting on Human Trafficking sponsored by Talitha Kum (Japan) where I also serve as a member of the steering committee (we function under the umbrella of J-Carm which is the … Continue reading
The Sri Lankan community living in the Kansai region of Japan came together on April 28th to remember and pray for the victims and the injured in the terror attacks that took place on Easter Sunday in Sri Lanka. The … Continue reading
Well I’m back from the Cruise and I’m at our usual Spring study session. The cruise experience was wonderful.