- Murder In The Cathedral: The Face Of Christ In The Victims Of Nagasaki October 21, 2020
- Pope Francis’ message for Mission Sunday: October 18 in 2020. October 17, 2020
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis for 106th World Day of Migrants and Refugees 2020 September 26, 2020
- Protect All Life Month August 31, 2020
- 75 years after Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Vatican is providing moral guidance on nuclear weapons August 5, 2020
- TEN DAYS FOR PEACE AND CALL FOR A WORLD FREE OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS July 23, 2020
- 75 Years after the War: A Peace Message from the Catholic Bishops of Japan – Protect all life – Peace is the path of hope July 19, 2020
- Seek God’s face in the poor, sick, abandoned and foreigners July 13, 2020
- Gardening June 13, 2020
- I leaned down and kissed my son June 10, 2020
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Pope Francis’ message for the Third World Day of the Poor was released yesterday. The day will be observed on Sunday 17th November. The theme for this year’s World Day of the Poor is: “The hope of the poor shall … Continue reading
The option for those who are least, those whom society discards, is a priority that Christ’s followers are called to pursue, Pope Francis has said.
Abortion’s “slippery slope” continues to expand throughout the world and the crack in the wall gets bigger. The most shocking news took place recently in the United States. The headlines read, “NY governor signs sweeping new abortion law that allows abortions … Continue reading
The number of newborns in Japan hit a record low of 918,397 in 2018, staying below the 1 million mark for the third year in a row, a government survey showed Friday.
My dear Brother Bishops, Pentecost 2019! We are indeed blessed with the renewed call made by our dear Holy Father Pope Francis on the occasion of Pentecost 2019 “to pray for a truly missionary conversion of the whole Church.” Pentecost … Continue reading
In looking at the debate over immigration, it is almost automatically assumed that the Church’s position is one of unconditional charity toward those who enter the nation, legally or illegally.