- Letter of the Superior General: Let us walk together listening to the call to care for the common home. September 9, 2023
- Life At Conception Act: October pro-life month calls us to Radical Solidarity September 8, 2023
- August in Japan August 12, 2023
- The Truth: Catholic Church and LGBTQ+ August 5, 2023
- The Season of Creation Focuses on Justice and Peace for All July 23, 2023
- War Against Children: IVF – 70-75% do not survive (part 14) July 9, 2023
- Leadership Ministry June 7, 2023
- War Against Children: Down Syndrome Genocide – 90% Killed (Part 13) April 26, 2023
- “Go to Galilee” April 14, 2023
- Message of the Holy Father Francis for Lent 2023, 17.02.2023 March 19, 2023
2019 OMI Japan/Korea Delegation
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Pope Francis’ message for the Third World Day of the Poor was released yesterday. The day will be observed on Sunday 17th November. The theme for this year’s World Day of the Poor is: “The hope of the poor shall … Continue reading
The option for those who are least, those whom society discards, is a priority that Christ’s followers are called to pursue, Pope Francis has said.
Abortion’s “slippery slope” continues to expand throughout the world and the crack in the wall gets bigger. The most shocking news took place recently in the United States. The headlines read, “NY governor signs sweeping new abortion law that allows abortions … Continue reading
The number of newborns in Japan hit a record low of 918,397 in 2018, staying below the 1 million mark for the third year in a row, a government survey showed Friday.
My dear Brother Bishops, Pentecost 2019! We are indeed blessed with the renewed call made by our dear Holy Father Pope Francis on the occasion of Pentecost 2019 “to pray for a truly missionary conversion of the whole Church.” Pentecost … Continue reading
In looking at the debate over immigration, it is almost automatically assumed that the Church’s position is one of unconditional charity toward those who enter the nation, legally or illegally.